CompKiller.net CS2 Review

Lorean

May 3, 2024
I'm glad to see there are some competition on this sector once again.
Menu: 7/10
Looks pretty simple, not a big fan of the font and it does not give the premium vibe, but simplified things always win!
Config system: 10/10
Cloud system with an easy crypted txt. As amazing as sk33t.

Ragebot: 8/10
There are some weird bugs, and hitscan is kinda late so you can get shot earlier by the enemy, and rapidfire should be usable manually too (including knife). Nonetheless this is surprisingly well. Rapid Fire works amazing, No Spread works amazing.
Legibot: 10/10
Working legitbot. Nothing to say no more :D
Visuals: 10/10
Simple and enough.
Changer: 9/10
It was already 10/10 when I noticed this is an Inventory Changer and not only Skin model. But I've noticed one bug. (Stated below.)
Misc: 9/10
Enough but can be improved and can be added new features. (Recommendation below.)

Bugs I have noticed:
Ragebot sometimes weirdly stops shooting until you re-switch to your weapon.
Ragebot also sometimes weirdly shoots pretty late with nospread.
End of the round disables knife & glovechanger.
FPS is low on Third-Person view, needs a better optimization.
If you plant the bomb at the last second of the round (after the end of the round), bomb timer still stays even though there is a new round started.
Admin said Backtrack exists, but I couldn't find it on the menu. (Correct me if im wrong.)

Recommendations:
More exploits can be added like jump bug, no fall damage etc.
Rapidfire should be usable manually and not only buy ragebot automatically. Also it can be enabled on knife too.
Injection takes very long, might bring an optimization to that.
FPS optimization is needed too.

Overall: 7.5/10
Pretty amazed by the results, can easily tap some sk33t and NL users. If the bugs would not exist it was a direct 9.5/10 for me!
Hoping for the fixes and more improvements soon, I see future.

• Love
Reactions: Mars and corsa

Mars

godlike
Staff member
Nov 21, 2023
I'm glad to see there are some competition on this sector once again.
Menu: 7/10
Looks pretty simple, not a big fan of the font and it does not give the premium vibe, but simplified things always win!
Config system: 10/10
Cloud system with an easy crypted txt. As amazing as sk33t.

Ragebot: 8/10
There are some weird bugs, and hitscan is kinda late so you can get shot earlier by the enemy, and rapidfire should be usable manually too (including knife). Nonetheless this is surprisingly well. Rapid Fire works amazing, No Spread works amazing.
Legibot: 10/10
Working legitbot. Nothing to say no more :D
Visuals: 10/10
Simple and enough.
Changer: 9/10
It was already 10/10 when I noticed this is an Inventory Changer and not only Skin model. But I've noticed one bug. (Stated below.)
Misc: 9/10
Enough but can be improved and can be added new features. (Recommendation below.)

Bugs I have noticed:
Ragebot sometimes weirdly stops shooting until you re-switch to your weapon.
Ragebot also sometimes weirdly shoots pretty late with nospread.
End of the round disables knife & glovechanger.
FPS is low on Third-Person view, needs a better optimization.
If you plant the bomb at the last second of the round (after the end of the round), bomb timer still stays even though there is a new round started.
Admin said Backtrack exists, but I couldn't find it on the menu. (Correct me if im wrong.)

Recommendations:
More exploits can be added like jump bug, no fall damage etc.
Rapidfire should be usable manually and not only buy ragebot automatically. Also it can be enabled on knife too.
Injection takes very long, might bring an optimization to that.
FPS optimization is needed too.

Overall: 7.5/10
Pretty amazed by the results, can easily tap some sk33t and NL users. If the bugs would not exist it was a direct 9.5/10 for me!
Hoping for the fixes and more improvements soon, I see future.
Thank you so much for your kind review! Backtrack is always turned on with the ragebot and you can only adjust the Backtrack range on the legitbot.
As for the bugs, we take them very seriously and hopefully with more time they all will be gone.
Suggestions were also noted.
Thanks for the review and we are glad you are enjoying it :)

Reactions: Lorean and corsa

Lorean

May 3, 2024
Thank you so much for your kind review! Backtrack is always turned on with the ragebot and you can only adjust the Backtrack range on the legitbot.
As for the bugs, we take them very seriously and hopefully with more time they all will be gone.
Suggestions were also noted.
Thanks for the review and we are glad you are enjoying it :)
Good luck! Waiting for more updates.

• Love
Reactions: corsa

temistr4u

May 9, 2024
Sure improve ragebot aim so many missing shot rapidfire and spread
Sometimes so delayed shooting
My idea improve nightmode add some feature like NL
Add no recoil
Add hitbox when override shoot possible hitbox auto turned on like NL
actually not working override hitbox
Rage mode add perfect silent aim